As the entire world suffers an unprecedented and escalating health crisis, Food Specialities Limited has implemented various measures to ensure the continuity of our services and the safety of our employees, customers and society.
We are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation on a daily basis and have assigned a dedicated team to respond to the situation. We recognize the important role which FSL plays in managing the food industry supply chain during these critical times and we have Business Continuity Plans to ensure the consistency of our services to customers.
We are already experiencing a few unavoidable delays with shipments due to freight congestion, unavailability of vessels and a shortage of food grade containers. However, we are doing our best to service deliveries in a timely manner and are responding dynamically to ensure operations in these types of exceptional situations.
We are also aligning with directives from public health authorities in the UAE and the World Health Organization and taking the following additional steps in response to this situation:
• Restricting our employees and customers exposure with remote-work solutions and minimizing physical meetings with video-conferencing solutions.
• Securing our stocks of raw materials and working closely with our suppliers to ensure that they are also following all the necessary precautions.
• Restricting international travel, large events and meetings.
• Restricting non-FSL employees from entering any FSL premises.
• Enforcing social-distancing and other precautionary measures at all times.
• Increasing the frequency of deep cleaning in all our premises.
• Keeping our employees regularly informed of impeccable hygiene practices.
FSL’s commitment to the well-being of all our stakeholders and the health of our society remains as strong as ever. We stand in solidarity with all our partners to overcome this challenge together.
We wish you and your loved ones safety and good health. Sincerely,
FSL Management Team